Welcome to Zinio at Jefferson Township Public Library
Read free digital copies of your favorite magazines on a computer, tablet or mobile device. Here is how to do it.
A. Create a Library Zinio Collection Account
- Go to the Library’s homepage at www.jeffersonlibrary.net and click on the Digital Downloads Menu
- Click on the Zinio logo to access the Zinio Magazine Collection Website.
- Click Create New Account in upper right corner of screen.
- Enter your Jefferson Township Public Library Card number and press Next.
- On the next screen, enter your first and last name and email address. Create a password for the account. Click Create Account.
You can now check out free magazines!
B. Create a free Individual Zinio.com account
In order to read a magazine, you must have your own, free Zinio.com individual account.
- Start by finding a magazine and clicking Check Out.
- Note: advance to next page of magazines by clicking Next at bottom right of page.
- Click Start Reading and register your new account. Read magazine in your browser, or
- install Zinio app to your device to download magazines to read without an internet connection.
Note: you can use the same credentials used for your Library Zinio Collection Account
C. For Mobile Devices: Install the Zinio Reader App
Apps can be added to many devices including iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, Blackberry, Windows 8 and Nook HD.
- Visit your device’s App Store to install Zinio Reader App
- Once App is installed, open the app. Click on Read tab at bottom of screen
- Log into Zinio account using the same email address and password entered above
Note: Always select magazines using link on Library’s homepage. It is not possible to download free magazines in shop section of app.